Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Video diary, day forty four.


I've never properly expressed my intense love of my pillow pet, Draco. He's named for Draco Malfoy, naturally, but I chose his name because I adore A Very Potter Musical, Starkid and Lauren Lopez's portrayal of his character. Draco has been to Disney World, he and I beat pneumonia together and now he's come to college with me. I'm majoring in English and he's majoring in Hematology... the study of blood.

Anyway, I stayed up until like four in the morning and somehow managed to drag myself to my nine a.m. class without passing out. It surprised me too, as I've already managed to sleep through two classes this semester. My Ravenclaw heart almost couldn't take the shame. Which is why I invested my mother's money in a coffee mug the size of a soup bowl. So far it's doing wonders.

During Honor's Forum (read: during study hall), I wrote three or four good pages of stuff for Part Two of the second book. It's unf worthy. If you don't know what that means, just know that it's gonna be really exciting.

Last night when I was in the shower trying not to have a panic attack I decided that my ultimate goal is to create something that the people of Tumblr will like. Because if Tumblr likes something, Tumblr really likes something and they won't stop until everyone and their dog knows about it. It seems that the way to get something done is to get Tumblr as involved as possible, and to get them to tell all their friends. It could happen.

Also last night, I emailed four agents. I mentioned this in the video, but I don't think I'll ever be able to accurately describe the intense feelings of anxiety and elation when I sent off the first one. Then after that it was like I couldn't be stopped, and I was dancing around the room. By then it was three a.m. and I couldn't fall asleep because I was too excited and eventually I just passed out or something.

Okay, tonight's episode of American Horror Story literally had me screaming and I wanted to sob my eyes out because DAT PREVIEW. I don't know if I can handle it emotionally and physically. Hahhhh.

Listen to these delicious songs:
Ambulance - Eisley
Nearly Witches (Ever Since We Met) - Panic! at the Disco
Human - Civil Twilight
The Cave - Mumford & Sons
Heavy in Your Arms - Florence + the Machine

The largest underwear you can purchase at Target is plus size 13... I didn't know what I expected, but I was pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment