Sunday, November 6, 2011

Video diary, day nineteen.



I would apologize for not uploading this last night but I'm not sorry and lying is a sin.

I'd like to take this time to say that All Time Low was AMAZING, I started crying during Remembering Sunday and Stay Awake. The entire crowd sang Weightless, by ourselves, instead of calling for an encore like normal people. It was like seeing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part Two again. Gross, ugly sobbing occurred. No regrets, just an acoustic cover of Teenage Dream.

Due to all the excitement, I have not worked very much on the writing part of my life, but now that it's Sunday I'll be doing some of that. After meeting. My life is just so exciting sometimes I want to scream.

http://www.rachellegardner.com/2011/08/how-to-write-a-query-letter/

Enjoy this picture of me. I'm wearing a Pike shirt; that's who my Big and I coached for Anchor Splash. Our skit was amazing and anyone who disagrees probably smells bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment