Friday, November 18, 2011

Video diary, days thirty one and thirty two.



Even though I only have one class on both Thursday and Friday, those always seem to be the busiest days for me. Between laundry, homework, tailgates, Harry Potter Club events and keeping up with my hygiene, I barely found time to sleep. I wasn't stressing, it takes a lot to stress me out, but I've been really tired.

I've hit an unfortunate roadblock in writing chapter seven of book two -- I am not a clinical psychologist. I wrote one draft of the chapter, just to put down the bulk of what I wanted it to say, but I know it's all wrong and ugh. This is a very important chapter, and I don't want to get the facts wrong. Up until now I've been creating all the "facts" on my own, but this is something I really want to do justice to. Blah.

Today we had to review our English class, and I said that it wasn't hard enough, because my papers rarely had any corrects and that is not okay. I like criticism and finding out what I can do to better my writing. My professor said that it was because my writing is consistently good, and I was all, "Oh okay well I guess that's alright...". But still. I want to have to work hard for my English classes.

Listen to this:
Only If For a Night - Florence + the Machine

This weekend is dedicated to eating, sleeping, researching methods of psychological therapy in response to childhood trauma, learning as little as I can about anatomy so I can write but not become a doctor, "studying" my French so I don't fail, and eating. There will be updates and pizza.

I wish having pneumonia was an excuse for the amount of derp in the picture... They tell me that it isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment