Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Video diary, day forty three.



Today, for whatever reason, I decided it would be a great idea to drink enough coffee to kill a newborn baby and I transformed into this incredibly productive little demon. Which is excellent news because I now have a completed and polished query letter, which I am going to send off to four agents as soon as I finish this blog post. And I didn't even have one panic attack.

Every ounce of nervousness I had earlier today has been replaced with excitement. I'll probably return to a horribly anxious state once it comes time to wait for the responses, but right now I'm just chipper.

Will I cry and scream and roll around on my floor a la Lauren Lopez in A Very Potter Musical if I get a request for a full or even a partial? Absolutely. And you can bet that I will blog about it.

Listen to these songs to prevent the Titan war:
Ablaze - Armchair Cynics
No One's Gonna Love You - Band of Horses
There, There Katie - Jack's Mannequin
Salt Skin - Ellie Goulding
Tell 'Em - Sleigh Bells

It took a lot of hard work to find a picture of me that was decent, but in celebration of productivity... my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment