Sunday, November 6, 2011

Video diary, day twenty.


Hello, everyone! I look like poop in the video but it's okay because it's my face and I can do what I want with it.

Another all-over-the-place video. I'm not sorry, I just have a great deal to say about many random things. This weekend was beyond busy (but it was amazing), and my writing juice has been building up so I'm going to have to write a lot this week or I might explode. AGHAHGIUH.

As I said in the video, I will be making a Writing Playlist, and it will be delicious. And it will most likely include All Time Low because I just can't get over how awesome that concert was. I wish I could live in it. Also, Alex Gaskarth gave me a hug and it was nice. I don't care how many time I've said it before, because he gave me a hug and I almost pooped my pants. Imagine if my obsession was still raging. I probably would have fainted and that would be the third time I fainted in public. I need to stop embarrassing myself. And fainting.

I can't even handle how much I love my own series. Is that acceptable? To be the biggest fan of something I've done? It has to be; I have to love what I've made otherwise I won't want to do it anymore. It'll probably be obnoxious, how much I love it. Someone stop me. I want this to be published so bad so other people will understand what I'm talking about and tell me if it's good or bad.

I need to clean the coffee pot.

I'm just really, really bad at taking pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment