Monday, November 28, 2011

Video diary, days thirty six through forty two.


Yes, this is the longest I've gone without updating, but there was very little to share besides, "Oh, I read twelve websites about post-traumatic stress disorder and hypothermia today, and then I passed out because of a food coma." I am very sorry, though.

Luckily, I did get a lot of really good work done. Buttloads of research, I discovered some quality music, purchased a dress for formal, and wrote about ten pages. Get excited!! Book two is well underway and I think it's gonna blow some minds. If I could just get something done to The Decoder, though. UGH.

I feel really bad about not updating, so have some good music:

For Everything a Reason - Carina Round
Bang - Armchair Cynics
Signal Fire - Snow Patrol
Seven Devils - Florence + the Machine
The Broken Ones - Dia Frampton
I'm Ready - Jack's Mannequin
Starlight - Muse

My Freshman year of high school, I got locked in a varsity locker. Those are my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment