Thursday, November 10, 2011

Video diary, day twenty four.



This has been a very, very sleepy day, and I still have homework I need to do... Ugh.

In this video I'm talking about the mind-numbing graphics work I did today for the series. It's utilized in the second book but it's relevant throughout everything. It took about three hours and I gave myself a migraine. And once again, I am so glad I didn't major in graphic design.

The second book is coming together so well I'm starting to get suspicious that my computer is about to crash or my series binder is going to get run over by a car. I'm seriously worried; does it always happen like this? Am I now a "real" writer, since I'm not banging my head on the wall, trying to figure out how to make two scenes connect?

Nikki is maturing? Real, or not real?

Sometimes when I'm alone in the bathroom I listen to All Time Low and wish I could pee in the shower without feeling guilty.

Okay so there are a ton of movies I'm beyond excited to see. You're getting a list regardless of whether or not you want it.

  • The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  • Snow White and the Huntsman
  • The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
  • The Hunger Games
  • My Week With Marilyn
  • Basically about half the movies Tumblr is currently pooping itself over
Uhm. For my seventeenth birthday we threw paint on each other and then jumped in a pool.


To see the graphic I made a little while ago:



No comments:

Post a Comment