Sunday, November 20, 2011

Video diary, days thirty three and thirty four.


Busy, busy, busy, busy, tired. That's been my weekend. Really my week, but whatever.

Luckily, my time wasting activities yesterday actually led to something incredibly good. American Horror Story not only scared my pants off and made me fall in love with Evan Peters, but took a plunger to my writer's block. An explosion of clarity came to me, and I just had to take a shower. I will conquer book two before The Decoder hits shelves.

I had a dream about my psychology class from high school and then I watched tonight episode of Misfits, and I had another moment of clarity. So I put a sock bun in my hair. It's strange how easy it is to miss something that ought to be incredibly obvious, especially when it's jumping up and down right in front of you, screaming and spanking itself. I only wish I still had my notes from that class... maybe Kelsey has hers.

I was surprisingly on top of what I wanted to talk about with this video, so there isn't a lot of editing. This upcoming week is super intense what with it being Thanksgiving. And I am thankful that the break will give me three or four nights of uninterrupted time to write without worrying about dragging myself to class the next morning. For the next seven days it's all about writing, preparing for Delta Gamma formal and planning Christmas parties. And eating pumpkin pie, of course.

Listen to this:
This Women's Work - Greg Laswell

Some people look really cute when they laugh. I don't even have to really try, I'm just fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment