Monday, November 7, 2011

Video diary, day twenty one.



Ello and pip pip cheery Monday.

Today I did some quality writing and listened to some quality music. I also took a quality nap and cried over this picture of Kelsey and Alex Gaskarth.


The real question is how could I not base a character off a person like this?!

In the video I'm talking about the things I wrote today (two legit pages of acceptable, can I get a whoop whoop?), as well as the relationships between some of the characters in the books. Well, I should clarify; the friendships between the characters. The platonic relationships are primarily based off of the bond I have with Kelsey and Marley, the romantic relationships are sort of being made up as I go along, because I don't know how to human contact.

I also rant about the odd way female names work, and then list a couple... but I have a longer list of quality names that Rick Riordan employs, which I could not recall in the video. So: Annabeth, Rachel, Clarisse, Piper, Hazel, Drew, Gwen, etc. I enjoy those names, and I am now upset with Rick for taking them. As always, I am outdone by Rick Riordan. I will beat you someday, sir.

As for updates on my publishing/writing life, I am pleased to say that I got another (shut up) pretty new notebook. I am unhappy to say that my mom has it and I don't currently possess it. Hopefully that will be fixed soon because it is beautiful and I wish I could live in it.

Marley's character is coming later, in the third book. However, enjoy these pictures of me, her and Kelsey from over the years. What are normal pictures? I've never heard of such a thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment