Monday, November 14, 2011

Video diary, day twenty eight.



Happy Monday!! And may the odds be ever in your favor.

I'm not going to lie, I freaked out this morning when the full-length trailer aired. I left class and watched it on my phone. It was great.

I've been working quite a lot on book two (which still doesn't have an solid working title, ugh), most of which is top secret. However, there are a few funny things, one of which I was able to share without spoiling anything. The characters are growing, and I love them quite a bit.

Today I made a Twitter because Kelsey threatened to make one for me. So here: keep up with my life.
I actually like it quite a bit, because now I don't have to go out of my way to get info on celebs and the Starkids. In the end it'll probably be a good thing, but whatever. I gave in.

Listen to this:
Summer Clothes by Meg & Dia

The sad truth is that I just wish Sylvia Plath could have given me lessons on how to be fabulous but nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment