Monday, November 21, 2011

Video diary, day thirty five.



Happy Monday. Or not really. The normally short walk to my English class turned into a great race, and I ended up getting soaked by the rain. I was not happy. At all. Then my nap in between class and food was interrupted by Kelsey screaming "SHAKE ME ALLLLL NIGHT LOOOONG!", and then Art class was horribly boring. But then I went and hung out with my family for a little while, and I drank coffee and ate soup and now I feel a lot better. And ready to knock out chapter seven and my French homework before I go to sleep tonight.

Speaking of which, I have made quite a bit of progress. I wish that this was fanfiction and I could update by chapter, because it's stressing me out, keeping this story to myself. UGH. Someone just get me a publisher.

I'm writing to agents over the break, which honestly makes me want to curl up in a ball and cry on the bathroom floor. Even before it's been cleaned. I'll probably write the letter, exercise for an hour, shower, poop, cry and then stare at the send button for an hour before pressing send. Then I'll repeat the process until I've emailed them all. Yes. This is going to be a very interesting week.

Can't wait for the awkward family photos that this holiday will inevitably cause. And there will definitely be an abundance.

No comments:

Post a Comment