Friday, November 11, 2011

Video diary, day twenty five.


This video is a little weird. I start out all happy, chatting about the second book, then I sort of go on a rant about how stupid the concept of Utopia even is. This is what consumes my Friday evenings.

Listen to this or I'm never posting again:
The Girl by City and Colour

Lately I have been considering a Twitter. I don't know if it's a good idea for me to get addicted to another social networking site, but since I will eventually delete my personal Tumblr... it's on hold for now, though. At least until Christmas.

Speaking of Christmas, I am beyond excited!! I love the holiday season. I love sweaters and socks and fuzzy pajama pants and coffee through the bloodstream. I like going to my great grandmas house to eat a turkey because everyone gets together and we eat like kings and my grandma (not great grandma. my family lives forever) and grandpa bring trash bags full of presents and I jump on my mom and dad's bed telling them that they have to wake up or I'm gonna pee. I'm a little kid at heart. Which is in no way related to my compulsive viewing of Peter Pan.

As for writing, I am, for whatever reason, skipping over chapters two, three and four and writing from chapter five. Which was completed as of yesterday. Chapter six is about 5/8 done, but I don't know if I'll be writing chapter seven immediately after. Chapter sixteen is already in production, as is eighteen, but the others I haven't touched.

Want some advice? Don't write like I do.

If you ever need lessons on making college age girls cry, take them from Rick Riordan and the writers of Criminal Minds. I can't take all of these emotions. They make my veins feel weird.

Do you understand the power and prowess of owling?

No comments:

Post a Comment