Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Video diary, day fifteen.


Happy Tuesday! It's been quite a quality day; I understood my French, I got an A+ on my Film midterm and I've been doing lots and lots of lovely paintings, for various reasons. One of them being Vivian's birthday. And I actually found time to really work on the draft, and I got some good things done. Yay! So listen while I ramble about the River Gliders and doorknobs, which are actually pretty cool.

I've rediscovered my obsession with weddings and wedding planning. I have my entire wedding planned, down to what ring I want and the hairstyle for the bridesmaids. Which is why (in the video) the discussion of Kelsey farting at my wedding occurred. She swears she's gonna do it and I swear I'm going to have to kill her if she does.

One problem I've encountered is that I've read the story so many times, from going back to find other things to editing my grammar and spelling, and I've gotten used to it. I don't know if it's exciting or just boring. Hmm.

Tomorrow I think I'll be talking about a character. He's a very, very important character, and he's quite difficult to explain. His importance is rampant throughout the series, and it's right in your face, I just... don't want to accidentally reveal too much about him.

Listen to this. The Writer by Ellie Goulding

I don't know how to party. I'm really bad at it and I always make situations awkward for those around me. Maybe if I started drinking I'd be better at it, but let's not find out. I'm weird enough on my own; I don't need any help.

No comments:

Post a Comment