Thursday, December 1, 2011

Video diary, day forty five.


Today I actually forced myself to pay attention in French, because our exam is coming up very soon and I refuse to get a B without a kicking and screaming fight. This led to me only writing a little bit, but it was very, very good and very important. Like I mentioned in the video, I was simply rewriting a scene that I've written a thousand times, but I think I finally got it right. Hallelujah!

I was out shopping with Demi today, and found three Percy Jackson books for a grand total of just six dollars. Needless to say, I was about to cry and I made sure everyone knew about it as soon as possible.

This upcoming weekend is super busy but I'm going to find some time to write even if it means I have to multitask, which I probably will have to. Luckily for my "Cute Blogging" folder, formal events always yield a great deal of awkward pictures of me, so I'll have plenty of new material. And I'm going with Tyler, so the pictures are definitely going to be, ah, interesting.

I want all of you to know how I'm doing my hair for formal on Saturday. This is absolutely essential knowledge:
http://www.keikolynn.com/2011/07/hair-tutorial-braided-do.html

I sort of really wish that I didn't have to wait until Wednesday for the new episode of American Horror Story. It's physically painful. I hate being strung along by a TV show like this. Curse you, Ryan Murphy!!

Listen to these quality songs:
Do You - Carina Round
Us - Regina Spektor
Therapy - All Time Low
Smarter - Eisley
The Writer - Ellie Goulding

Demi says that sometimes I look like a Rage Comic.

No comments:

Post a Comment