Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Video diary, day twenty two.



I like Tuesdays because it's almost Wednesday and that means the week is halfway over.

Today I talk about actually working on Book One, some excellent slang I (with the help of Kelsey) made up, nicknames, and book covers. Also how much I love Burdge. Leave me alone.

I have so many ideas pouring out of my head I don't all of them are going to be able to fit cleanly into the first book, which is both disappointing and exciting, because it gives me plenty of material for the later books but still. Sad days. I can't overload the books with info, though. They're already pretty heavy with backstory and such.

In other news, I'm seeing lots of new pictures from The Hunger Games movie, and I'm sort of freaking out a little bit. I can't wait for the movie; you have no idea. I love the series, though Mockingjay did hit the wall of my classrooms a couple of times. ... I read it during school, what of it?

As promised, pictures of my dream cast:

Tammie looks like Hannah Murray:

  

Mark looks like Hunter Parrish:
  

I still haven't found the perfect Emily yet, but she looks something like Nina Dobrev mixed with Jennifer Lawrence... with crazy curly hair, like Emmy Rossum in Phantom of the Opera. Just bear with me, and keep in mind that Emily's hair is black, her skin is several shades darker and her eyes are blue:
  


Rob is some kind of holy almighty Robert Sheehan, glasses and a more Hispanic complexion. Like really, oh my goodness:
  

As of yet, I have no particular person for Tori, but I know exactly what she looks like in my head, and I've come across some pictures on Tumblr, which led me to a Russian gallery of pictures of a model, who I believe is named Sonia (Tori's eyes are green, though.):
   










Now that we've looked at all these pictures of pretty people, feel free to soak up this picture of myself and Kelsey from a party that took place in our sophomore year of high school. Things got a little wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment