Monday, October 31, 2011

Songs of the Riverwick Five

Hey, everyone!

I'm obsessed with playlists, and I actually have slowly growing lists of songs for all the characters, couples, and even particular situations within the series. But literally five seconds ago I decided to share the playlist of the Riverwick Five. It's not extremely long, at the moment, but ... yes.

1. White Houses - Vanessa Carlton
2. Marching On - One Republic
3. Oh My God - Ida Maria
4. Letters From the Sky - Civil Twilight
5. More Than This - Vanessa Carlton
6. Sleeping Sickness - City and Colour
7. Never Let Me Go - Florence + the Machine

I am constantly adding to this list, as well as many others, and some of the songs get reused, because they fit several needs, but everyone should listen to this list. E v e r y o n e.


This one was actually done completely on accident. I... have no words.

No comments:

Post a Comment