Sunday, October 23, 2011

Video diary, day six.



Hello! Happy day six!

Today I am talking about the final member of the cleverly titled Riverwick Five, and lo his name is Mark.

Mark is a character that is very special to me, and has been since I jotted down some very vague ideas for this book way back in November. I'm not sure why, but I've had his character pegged down since the very beginning. He's one of the only things that hasn't gone through major changes; Tori and Emily's names were reversed in the first plot outlines, for instance.

After today I will no longer be talking about characters, but random bumps and things I come across while writing the second draft and chilling with some cool agents and publishers (the thought makes me quake).

I'm socially awkward at parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment