Friday, October 21, 2011

Video diary, day four.



Can I get a shout out from my homedawgs?

Today I am talking about Rob, Emily's older brother. I can't say too much about him, either, as his story doesn't quite begin in The Decoder, but really comes to full bloom around the end of the second book, then continues throughout the rest of the series. However, he's quite a good character and I like him very much.

Tomorrow's character is a surprise, because I'm not so sure who it will be, myself! Just know that it's gonna be good.

I have been doing a lot of showering and thinking about Draft One lately, and I have a few ideas of how to make it better. I envision myself talking to publisher over Christmas break. That would be so incredible. Hopefully it will become reality.

I'll definitely be uploading some designs I've done either later today or tonight! Weekends mean nerd hour for me, so there's much to be made. I'll hopefully post pictures of the HPC stuff I'm doing, as well. Because it's exciting and it's my blog so yes.

2 comments:

  1. You did this just to spite me. You're lucky I like Rob. And I kind of just want to hear you talk about how much of a fart-sniffer Tori is. TURN DOWN YOUR MUSIC, YOU DERN WIPPER-SNAPPER. Kids these days. I feel like drawing Rob now, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why yes I certainly did!

    Rob is a quality mofo and nothing can possibly ever ever never beaver change that.

    Tori's video will be seriously odd. I don't even know why, but I've somehow talked myself into breaking out the ridiculous language for her description.

    DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DIDN'T TOTALLY ENJOY THE MUSIC, YOU OLD FART.

    PLEASE DRAW HIM. There will never be enough Rob in the world!

    ReplyDelete