Monday, October 24, 2011

Video diary, day seven.


So I'm pretty proud; I've been running this blog for a week and I haven't gotten tired of it. Let's hope it keeps up!

Today I'm (very briefly) talking about some of the things I've been looking into about publishers and agents. I've only been reading up on it for about two days, so I don't have a lot to offer, but I have found some amazing websites that have already been a huge help.

http://www.rachellegardner.com/2011/02/how-to-get-published/
http://www.agentquery.com/default.aspx

Also, I'm sick, so if you're thinking to yourself, "She looks like she's about to turn into a zombie", it's because I am.

Tomorrow, I'm really not sure what I'll be talking about, to be totally honest. Fret not, though, I'll figure something out.

And last but certainly not least, everyone should check out Vivian's blog. She's helping me with the second draft, and has been kicking my author butt since sophomore year of high school. Also, she's hilarious, good at poetry, and can recite Edgar Allan Poe at the drop of a hat.

Here's a picture of the two of us in our World Religions class, senior year of high school. Look at it. Let it fill you up. Breathe it, be the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment