Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Video diary, day eight.


Today I'm sort of rambling about the many things that have inspired The Decoder. I had to edit out about seven minutes of me coughing and laughing at Kelsey, so I apologize for the semi-disconnected thoughts. This video is a little silly.

Believe it or not, I am actually feeling better today. My voice sounds horrible, but I was able to eat something and I'm not as tired. Hopefully I'll be all better by the weekend. 

For those of you who are interested, this is a short list of the songs I compulsively listened to while writing the first draft. And if you've never written while jamming to Disney songs, you should definitely try it.

  1. White Houses - Vanessa Carlton
  2. Skinny Love (Bon Iver cover) - Birdy
  3. Go the Distance, from Hercules.
  4. Status Quo - Joey Richter, from Starship
  5. White Blank Page - Mumford and Sons
  6. Hands on Me - Vanessa Carlton
  7. Drumming Song - Florence + the Machine
  8. Time Bomb - All Time Low
  9. Every song from Tangled.
  10. Set Fire to the Rain - Adele
  11. Sleeping Sickness - City and Color
Do all of these songs have significance to the plot? Not exactly.

This is what I learned in my graphic design class:


No comments:

Post a Comment