Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Video diary, day two.


Hello, readers and creepers! It is Day Two of working on draft two, and for my video diary of the day, I decided to sort of summarize the protagonist and narrator of the book, who is named Tammie.

Do not fret, little ones, for this is only a glimpse of what Tammie and the entire book is about. It's even less than a glance. More like a passing glimpse of someone's butt.

Tomorrow, I will be talking about another character, and I will possibly be posting a list of what I like to call "Important Things", all of which have been inspirational. This will be followed be more lists, cleverly entitled "Important People", "Important Songs", and "Important Pictures of Nikki Doing Weird Things". That last one may or may not be a joke.

This blog has (so far) been a lot of fun. I hope to keep it updated, so I can troll in the deep.

Here's a picture of me owling on top of a washing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment