Saturday, October 22, 2011

Video diary, day five.



This has been, without a doubt, one of the weirder days I've lived. I made a new addition to "The Embarrassing Things I've Done" list, went to the movies, and now I'm back in my dorm. Alone. Yay.

I didn't say this is the video, but I absolutely love movies. For a long time I wanted to be a director, and every now and then I get a preliminary idea for a screenplay. I'm going to minor in Communications, I think, and I'm really excited. Gah. My love of film isn't entirely equal with writing, but it's way up there.

Today/tonight, I'm talking about Tori, the third and final female member of the Riverwick five. She's someone that's very easy to hate, so I have a feeling some people are going to worship her. Don't do that. No one likes Tori, not even Tori.

I'm tired, shivering and I need to take a shower but I might not. So here's a picture from my cheerleading days.


We're very serious about what we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment