Monday, December 5, 2011

Video diary, day forty nine.


Despite my severe lack of sleep and the unfortunate resemblance to a pile of poop, today was actually quite a success. I owned several letters in English (I'm that annoying girl who loves to edit other people's work), took a nap, didn't pass out in art and then completed another successful nap immediately following that. I ate food, which is one of my favorite things to do, then went to Target with some lovely people, had some quality chats with the glorious people of the third floor and now I'm doing laundry.

The best part about today, though, was the wonderful realization I had. I realized exactly what The Decoder is missing, and exactly how I can fix it. I'm so excited! Of course, I'm quite embarrassed that I didn't realize it all sooner, but I'm learning as I go along, so come on.

Classes wrap up on Wednesday, and Thursday is a designated "study day", which actually means that I will be writing, eating and sleeping like a total boss. Get ready, because things are gonna get crazy.

Listen!
Monument - Carina Round
My Baby's Better Than Yours - Meg & Dia
I've Got A Dark Alley and a Bad Idea that Says You Should Shut Your Mouth - Fall Out Boy
The Con - Tegan and Sara
Lullabies - All Time Low

We're model material, wouldn't you say so?

No comments:

Post a Comment