Thursday, December 8, 2011

Video diary, day fifty two.


Today has both been awesome and kind of weird. I woke up really late and then loaded up on caffeine and I read a lot but I feel like my writing just isn't very good today. I'm super happy but at the same time everything is depressing me? I don't know, something weird is going on with my brain. Maybe it's because my sleep patterns are eternally screwed. Thanks, college.

I have a paper to write, but after I'm done with that (it's only four to five pages), I'll be trying to work a little bit more. If I don't fall asleep. Honestly, I watched the video of me and Matt and Kelsey dancing like twelve times and started crying so I'm a little too fragile to write emotional stuff at the moment, and that's where I am in the book.

I have this really weird hate of silence. I absolutely hate it.
Hearts Out to Dry - Dia Frampton
Kids (MGMT cover) - Jack's Mannequin
Hello, Cold World (Paramore cover) - Sam Yung
Dance, Dance - Fall Out Boy
Helena Beat - Foster the People

Believe it or not, I'm actually sort of running out of bad pictures of myself. I've gone back to Facebook albums from sophomore year to make sure that I have enough to hold the blog over until there's another time I'm around a camera. This picture is from senior year, but omg sophomore year... they were dark times, Harry.

No comments:

Post a Comment