Thursday, December 8, 2011

Video diary, day fifty one.


So, last night the internet was down. Campus wide. And even though I had this video all ready for upload at 10 p.m., for once, I couldn't do it. I was beyond frustrated, but I did get a lot of quality writing done. So far, I've added five pages and around 4,000 words. What's that smell? I think it's success.

I'm pretty pleased with how the ~new draft is coming together, although editing part two is causing a bit of a headache. I never counted on actually having to cut stuff out. It feels like I'm tearing the limbs off of my newborn child and replacing them with mechanical arms. That's so weird. I think I've been watching a little too much American Horror Story.

If you don't watch American Horror Story, I highly recommend that you start. It's not really scary, it's more messed up and confusing than anything else. Like I'm just now starting to understand what's going on. But I'm sure they'll pull something out of nowhere to give me more emotional stress. As though I didn't have enough anxiety over fictional characters already.

On a completely unrelated note, Dia Frampton just released her solo album and it is absolutely fantastic. That girl has been my hero since I was like twelve, and I am just too proud of her. Get it, girl.

I feel like I should make a list of people who I classify as one of my heroes. But that is just such a long list. I'll save it for an important speech that will be filmed, I think.

I would also like to let all of you know that Matt, Kelsey and I were asked to join a boy band. I'm the really good dancer in the middle, in case you couldn't tell.



Quality sounds:
Isabella - Dia Frampton
Sink - Brand New
Identify - The Maine
Cough Syrup - Young the Giant
Princess of China - Coldplay

Who said that college would make me mature...?

No comments:

Post a Comment