Saturday, December 10, 2011

Video diary, day fifty three.


I talked about it a bit in the video, but today was just a very, very strange day. I met some interesting people and  had a lot of really great conversations. And they came at a wonderful time, because I always need references for realistic dialect.

After completing my essay at the beautiful time of five o'clock this morning, I fell asleep for six hours and then proceeding to wallow in tiredness until Marley insisted I go out. After I got back I wrote about three good pages, scrapping a lot of the crap from the first draft. The key is pizza with pineapple. That is what gets the creative and productive juices flowing.

Listen!
Kids - MGMT
The Call -Regina Spektor
Only the Beginning of the Adventure - Narnia Soundtrack 

Check us out. Sophomore year, that's what's up.

No comments:

Post a Comment