Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Video diary, day fifty six.


I'm sorry for not posting. Blame the French.

But the good news is that I only have one more exam before my month long break officially begins! It's just 30 minutes of Art History that's standing in the way of me and some glorious nap and American Horror Story time. And writing, of course. I've got notebooks to fill up before I get more.

Speaking of writing, I've done some excellent work in that department. I've completed the second draft of The Decoder, worked a lot on The Rogue General. And, equally as exciting, my good friend Tyler started to read The Decoder, and he said that it's really good so far. Now, Tyler loves a lot of things, but I honestly think he isn't just saying that. I screamed and cried tears of happiness anyway. No big deal.

Tomorrow Vivian and I will have our editing party. Which means hours of snacking and writing fuuuuuun. There will, of course, be pictures.

Listen!
Primavera - Ludovico Einaudi
I Wouldn't Mind - He Is We
Guns and Horses - Ellie Goulding
Jasey Rae (acoustic) - All Time Low
Misguided Ghosts - Paramore

I'd like to point out that these sorts of pictures only happen to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z033qOyNyqg

No comments:

Post a Comment