Sunday, December 4, 2011

Video diary, day forty eight.


This is the most disconnected my thoughts have been in awhile. I drank a lot of coffee and I honestly don't know what's wrong with me tonight. I've been doing a lot of talking to myself and reading about Scooby Doo. I rolled a pomegranate across my keyboard and managed to turn of my touch pad. I'm talented like that.

Early today I received an email letting me know that one agent isn't the one for me. Although I was initially a little bit sad, it's totally okay because there are hundreds of other agents and one of them will be exactly the total boss that's right for me. So I will not give up. NEVER SURRENDER!

Last night was Delta Gamma formal and it was rather awesome. As I said there would be, a goldmine of cute pics came out of the event. I don't know what it is about wearing a dress and heels that brings out the super model in me. (the last one is super awkward on purpose... I sent it to my mom and told her it was the only one we had time for. She caught my bluff.)


No comments:

Post a Comment